Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vivitar 59880

Buy online Vivitar V3800N Manual SLR Camera with 50mm Lens & Case. A camera that excels by sticking to the basics / Includes 50mm "K" type manual focus lens / Sophisticated viewfinder functions Shutter speeds are set manually from Bulb to 1/2000 Vivitar 59880 Fixed, eye-level pentaprism viewfinder with 92% field of view ... Learn more »

Vivitar 59880 Review: Vivitar V3800N Manual SLR Camera with 50mm Lens & Case. Cosina is a "behind the scenes" Japanese manufacturer of many cameras and lenses, and have made cameras for many branded as high-end and entry level models for decades. If you purchases an SLR, or if you've amassed a collection 3rd party lenses, good chance you have something made by Cosina but didn't know it. Cosina has been making this camera for Vivitar for the past 15 years that I know of. I know because I purchased this camera's ancestor - pretty much the exact same camera and same lens, 15 ... Read more »

59880 Vivitar Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment