Wednesday, February 22, 2012

TOPICS Entertainment CS-197d

Product guide Instant Immersion French v1.0 [Old Version]. MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 90 90 MB HD, 16 MB RAM; 800 x 600, High color display; 4X CD-ROM Drive or faster; TOPICS Entertainment CS-197d Speaker, Mouse Microphone, Printer and Internet Access are all optional ... Learn more »

TOPICS Entertainment CS-197d Review: Instant Immersion French v1.0 [Old Version]. Like someone else said, I'd give it zero stars if I could. I took four years of high school French and I bought this program with the misplaced hope of being able to brush up on my pronunciation, conversation and vocab.However, the second I popped the CD in, I knew I'd made a mistake. The whole thing is set up in a really useless way with ambitious expectations.Throughout, you are only taught limited vocabulary, then, in the dictation section, are asked to understand a horrible computer simulated voice speaking French ... Read more »

CS-197d TOPICS Entertainment Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment