Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tivoli M2TPE

Product guide for Tivoli Audio Model Two AM/FM Table Radio with Stereo Speaker, Cherry/Metallic Taupe. Stereophonic reproduction involves the separation of the left and right audio channels We consider the Model Two to be one of the finest stereo radios available, but don't take our word for it There is also a dedicated subwoofer output (for the optional matching Model Tivoli M2TPE Subwoofer) and a balance control Attractive, furniture-grade, handmade wood cabinet doubles as acoustically inert housing Pair of 3-inch long-throw drivers ensure accurate tonal balance and bass response ... Learn more »

Tivoli M2TPE Review: Tivoli Audio Model Two AM/FM Table Radio with Stereo Speaker, Cherry/Metallic Taupe. I must say, this radio is simply wonderful. I can honestly say that there is not another radio that I have heard that can be compared with the Tivoli Model Two. This radio has a warmth, crispness, and a silky smoothness that mass market plastic stereos simply can not match. This radio is very detailed and very musical. I used the Model Two with the Model Subwoofer and was simply amazed. The subwoofer is not like the ones in a boom box or small plastic ... Read more »

M2TPE Tivoli Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment