Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sony BM575

Product guide Sony BM-575 Portable Microcassette Dictating Machine. Portable with easytouse slideswitch operation, metal case and voiceoperated recording Recorder also comes with a lock switch, dictate/conference switch, fastplayback function and fastforward cue. Slide Switch Operation slides into Sony BM575 position with one finger Metal case is designed to withstand rugged use ... Learn more »

Sony BM575 Review: Sony BM-575 Portable Microcassette Dictating Machine. I essentially dictate for a living. I have, literally, a pile of broken/dysfunctional recorders by my desk. After having lost a number of dictations on cheap machines, I purchased the BM-575. First, the transcriptionist was very happy. She can actually hear the words, especially around the areas where the recorder is clicked on and off. This means way fewer missed words and corrections. When I accidentally dropped the machine, there were no problems. That's usually the end of the cheap ones. I am very pleased and its worth the extra ... Read more »

BM575 Sony Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment