Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Paladin Tools 1116

Top deals Paladin Tools 1116 Data SureStrip Cutter And Stripper. TOOLS, PALADIN DATA SURESTRIP CUTTER Self-regulating to prevent Paladin Tools 1116 nicks Nylon reinforced ABS plastic with stainless steel blade ... Learn more »

Paladin Tools 1116 Review: Paladin Tools 1116 Data SureStrip Cutter And Stripper. Over the years I've had to strip/make up many... many... many... cat3/5 and coax cables and I've not had an easier time doing so until I used the Paladin Tools 1116 Data SureStrip Cutter And Stripper! The tool allows for precision wire stripping removing the cable jacket without nicking the insulation on wires. It fits comfortably in the palm of hand when making wire cuts and easily strips the jacket off round cables with a couple of twists. I am very pleased with tool and definitely recommend it to anyone ... Read more »

1116 Paladin Tools Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment