Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lexar PD128-231

Buying Lexar PD-128-231 128 MB JumpDrive Portable USB Flash Drive. LEXAR PD128231 JUMPDRIVE - 128 MB Lexar PD128-231 CAPACITY Can hold any kind of data--MP3 files, pictures, video, etc. Data protection light that blinks until your data is safely stored ... Learn more »

Lexar PD128-231 Review: Lexar PD-128-231 128 MB JumpDrive Portable USB Flash Drive. I initially bought this to transfer files from computer to computer, but I ended up storing many of my favorite mp3s, digital pictures, and some documents and carrying this little thing around to have at my disposal whenever I needed them.I love this thing's size, a little shorter than a stick of gum and about the width of a pen. I was able to keep in my pocket without an unsightly bulge.A closed loop at its end makes it easy to attach to a key-ring.A light light's up when the ... Read more »

PD128-231 Lexar Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment