Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jet 708432K

Shop JET 708432K JDS-12DC 12-Inch 1 Horsepower Open Stand Disc Sander with Dust Canister, 115/230-Volt 1 Phase. Includes JDS-12OS 12-in Jet 708432K Disc Sander with Open Stand and DC - 708432K 1 Horsepower Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor Open Stand ... Learn more »

Jet 708432K Review: JET 708432K JDS-12DC 12-Inch 1 Horsepower Open Stand Disc Sander with Dust Canister, 115/230-Volt 1 Phase. I'd been wanting to upgrade my (hobbyist) wood sanding capabilities for several months. I usually do a thorough research job online, then visit retailers who stock whatever I narrow down. This purchase was no exception, but $350 is a chunk of change for some of us, and my "work shop" has limited floor space.After concluding that my belt sander could handle most 'long boards' and table tops effectively, I settled on a disc-only model, instead of a combo disc-belt model. The two features most important to me were, (1) a ... Read more »

708432K Jet Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment