Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Canon 2506A002

Find discount Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. 24mm Canon 2506A002 wide angle lens for Canon cameras Inner focusing; floating system 24mm focal length ... Learn more »

Canon 2506A002 Review: Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. I bought this lens to have a fixed, light lens to use with my digital EOS 10D (due to 1.6 crop factor it has the same viewing angle than a 45 mm lens, in the "standard" range). I use it in "keep it simple" photographic sessions.Resolution and overall image quality are quite decent; but it has one main drawback: vigneting is non-negligible at f/2.8, even inside the digital cropped frame (so I can't guess how bad could it be in a full 35 mm frame). At f/4 it becomes usable. ... Read more »

2506A003AA Canon Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment